Artists’ Websites by RowleySEO of Brisbane
Artists have specialized needs for websites. We recognize this and have designed a range to meet your needs. Our artist Hettie Rowley told us what she wanted to showcase her art and we delivered. We then added two more designs to give artists more choice. These websites are very easy to maintain, exceptionally high quality and low cost,
Our websites are not just for individual artists; using the same technology, we have just delivered a website for the Pastel Society of Australia with full customer relationship management facilities, online competitions and more. We have made many of these facilities available on our range of artist's websites either as standard or add-ons.
Standard features (All Artists' Websites)
- Three Professional Gallery Pages - and you can add as many more as you wish
- Professional slider for the landing page - again, this is pro-level software and can be configured for a variety of effects.
- Membership system to allow you to have member discounts, members' only areas and more
- Integrated eCommerce system to allow you to sell your work from the website. Standard setting is for customers to order and pay by EFT and we can also configure for PayPal or other online payment (optional).
- Tailored contact page
- Professionally set up for powerful SEO capabilities for local business
- Artist's blog already setup and integrated with Facebook
- Social media share buttons for all major social media platforms
- A powerful Events Calendar to schedule your exhibitions, workshops and lessons
- User Friendly Visual Editor for site maintenance
- Standard Security
- Fully optimized for mobiles
- One year of free high quality hosting
- Your own domain name
- Your own personal name logo
Optional Add-Ons for Artists Websites
- Image Loading Service - we load your images to the sliders and galleries for a one-off fixed fee - this allows a completely hands-off approach to the whole site
- Customer management System to track all customer emails, phone numbers and purchases. You can also email all your customers though this system to publicize your new offers, courses etc.
- Pro-Level security for the highest level of website protection against hackers and spammers.
- Online Payment Integration with PayPal or Stripe
- New Facebook Page Setup
Amazing Price - but not for long
Websites of this quality normally cost thousands of dollars - they are not the simple, 'off the shelf, do-it-yourself variety, but professional sites designed by professionals for professionals. For a limited time, we are selling these sites for an amazing $550 (Australian) - $420 USD - as specified above. This is a special introductory offer, and we'll definitely increase our prices soon.
How Can I buy?
Visit any of the websites below and follow the instructions - pure and simple. You don't need a credit card - pay by EFT - simple and easy.
How long will it take after ordering my website?
Delivery and commissioning within two week after payment. This assumes you will give us the images and other information you need on your site promptly.
An Overview of our Artists' Websites
- Elegance website
- COntemporary website
- expressive website
The Elegance - A Website Designed for Artist Hettie Rowley
This website was designed for artist Hettie Rowley and is live (click below).
The Contemporary - An Artist's Website Designed by Keith Rowley
This website has all the facilities of the "Elegance' but with a different design and 'feel' for those who prefer a less minimalist approach.
Artist's Website designed by Keith Rowley - The Napoleon
This website has a gorgeous full-width facility as well as all the facilities of the "Elegance' Website.
Do you have any questions about our Artists' Websites?
Please contact us using our special inquiry form and we'll get right back to you! CLICK HERE
This is a specialized set of websites developed specially for artists. Designed by Brisbane artist Hettie Rowley, they have a unique and specialised set of features to help artists become established online.